Friday, May 25, 2012

mild milestones.



this week we hit some mild milestones.  first off.  william started reading books back to us.  it was too funny not to post.  his latest favorite book is the very hungry caterpillar by eric carle.  if you have a few minutes, let him read it to you too.



also.  after hours of work and years of effort, we finally have our house to a presentable state.  just in time to rent it out and move to texas.  check out the before and after's if you please.

Before






Now

4 comments:

Tara said...

Very Cute! We're going to miss Will...and you guys too. The yard looks great and I'm sure the inside looks great too! Have you guys found renters?

Ashley Olsen said...

I love Will even more after watching him read. That was awesome! He is good!

mom/shauna said...

Wonderful reading, Will. I love the way you read, "...and he was STILL hungry and Beautiful Butterfly!"
But the best thing you say is AGAIN. I love that you want to read again and again.

Your yard looks fabulous! Good work!

Whitney said...

What a cutie petutie! I love my little buddy.